CreativeTT Advisory: Postponement of Ongoing Projects
Port of Spain, Tuesday 17th March 2020: The Trinidad and Tobago Creative Industries Company Limited (CreativeTT) would like to advise all of our stakeholders, and the general public that, due to the Covid-19 pandemic and guided by the Office of The Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago, the following events will be postponed until further notice:
- CreativeTT & CARIRI Ideation workshop scheduled for 19th March 2020.
- MusicTT Open Call for Spotlight programme extended to 10th April 2020.
- MusicTT Live Music District (LMD).
- FashionTT Saturday Entrepreneurial Development Program (EDP) workshops.
- FashionTT Business Advisory Mentorship Sessions.
CreativeTT and its subsidiary companies take the health and safety of its stakeholders and staff very seriously and will continue to work on its mandate of stimulating and facilitating the creative industries to the best of its ability in these current times.
To keep up-to-date on CreativeTT, MusicTT, FilmTT and FashionTT, follow their social media pages. If you require any further information, please email the respective companies at Marketing@creativett.co.tt, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.